Hello happy readers.
Am happy starting a new part of life (blogging)hihihi😄💻👍.
I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember but my Christian walk has not been so fulfilling as I had hoped.These has to do with how I was introduced into living a righteous life, I was not thought correctly in the sense that being a christian has too to with, I did what everyone did,be good to others,do your best to not sin bla bla bla. As I grow older I came across other teachings of the Christian life .I listened to men and women of God who are truly walking in The Holy Spirit and some who are or were not walking with The Holy Spirit that to say of my understanding now because then I could not discern ,with all this i was still not getting anywhere as I would have hoped ,I got more confused and more weary in my Christian walk and i say to myself (oh my soul you do not need to suffer like this ,I will live life like unbelievers and for everything I thought I knew.
Where am I going with this? I listen to David Pawson's teaching of the Bible few years ago and it got me thinking. The title of that teaching was ''once saved always saved?'' on Youtube. He talked about what we think saved means! and in his understanding is to be free from all sins and be exactly what GOD meant him to be when HE made him and to restored him to the perfect image of GOD.I do agree that when we are actually like Jesus through and through where you can't tell the difference ,that is the objective of salvation said David Pawson . GOD wants to restore us and that is true.
No comments:
Post a Comment